10.26.2009

park ave princess...







If there's one good thing about Monday nights... it's Gossip Girl. I love the show, really... there's something so great about such a unrealistic show (I mean, do they ever go to class?)... it's like a little escape every week. Although, I could really do with the set design and wardrobe, and that NY style. I can't get over how gorgeous the clothes are each week! Feel like dressing like a GG? (Insert Halloween costume idea here) Check out ELLE's how-to article here...

xoxo...

Photos: Tom Corbett

12 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I need to start watching GG! I hear so much good about it! My guilty pleasure is The City and The Hills :)

Rebekah @ Shell Blog said...

I've never watched GG, but I am LOVING Vamp Diaries. It's surprisingly well-done for a guilty pleasure! ;)

Cookie Cutter said...

When I saw the first pic, GG immediately came to my mind! I LOVE GG too! I am ditto-ing everywhere you just said. Gosh, those folks are insanely rich!

Farfallina said...

Oh, I love these pictures by Tom Corbett! Love love love!

Ashley said...

those booties in the last picture are AMAZING!!

Daniella said...

Crystal - I was watching the City and the Hills until I no longer got MTV... ah well... i'm planning on watching it online probably, all the episodes at once.

Rebekah - I've been watching that too! Hahaha... so many ridiculous shows out there, but I can't help but watch.

Sandi said...

LOVE LOVE these outfits!! And The Hills & The City, I watch'em online, you can put it on full screen mtv.ca. I can't get enough! I don't care how much people make fun, it helps when I know you like watching it :)

Monica from Hola!design said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica from Hola!design said...

I love GG! chuck bass is so sexyy

Calvine said...

I definitely dressed as Blair for Halloween last year - it was so fun! Great excuse for a headband and strands of pearls :)

Typhanie said...

I need that first dress...Where can I get it?

Daniella said...

Hi Typhanie... not sure it would still be available now, but the dress is from H&M for only $35!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin