10.20.2009

sparkling jewels + a winner...





Wouldn't it be lovely to have a jar of sparkling jewels to display... like twinkling hair pins and little clips, shimmering bracelets and rings that catch the light? I love sparkly little items like this, pieces worth collecting! I mean, much better than collecting stamps, right? I recently received a gift card for J.Crew (thanks Nicole!) so i'm thinking i'm definitely going to pick up one of these gems...

And who gets to pick up a gorgeous, dainty bow necklace from Emily Elizabeth Jewelry? Congrats to JP, you're the winner! Please email me with your mailing address as soon as you can... thanks for joining in everyone. And thank you to Emily of course!

Photos: At Home With White, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor, J.Crew

5 comments:

connie said...

Thanks so much for hosting Daniella! (Love that top photo, too.)

Vitania said...

Love the 1st bracelet ! Wowee - J Crew?? beautiful !!

Daniella said...

J.Crew indeed! I love them...

Simone said...

Oh wow, these are so pretty!

In Honor Of Design said...

oh my gosh these are gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin