10.21.2009

stow me away here please...




Can you imagine living in a world where everything is consistently this beautiful? Extravagant, gilded headboards with scalloped trimmed bedding... golden chandeliers and detailed moulding... breezy curtains and flower arrangements fresh from the garden... I can just picture the gorgeous countryside out those windows. As much as I love the city, sometimes I think it would be nice to run away to the isles in Scotland or lavender fields of France... somewhere where the world turns a little slower...

Photos: French Country Living, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

3 comments:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Amen to that!

Sallie Ann said...

I love that headboard! I love calm places that afford plenty of room to breath and dream!

MAD said...

Great blog!!

I'd love if u'd check mine out --

www.arbitrarilyvoguish.blogspot.com

xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin