10.07.2009

urban outfitters holiday preview...








Lots of new fashion today! The good thing about the chilly weather to come, is that I can dream up sparkly holiday outfits! How gorgeous is this preview of Urban Outfitters holiday collection? I love the black dress with cut outs and the classic black blazer... and a sparkly necklace or sequin top is a must-have for holiday parties. And we could all use a cosy white sweater as the temperature cools... better get your fall shopping in while you can!

7 comments:

Blair said...

Love all the lovely fashion today! I definitley need that sequin top and the back of that first dress is just divine.

Sarah Klassen said...

Pretty pieces -- I like some of their clothes. I do find, from time to time, you have to check the quality control carefully. But, all in all, great, affordable clothing.

I'm so glad you posted this -- I have been looking for that perfect winter white sweater! :)

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I love that first image of the zippered black dress? I will have to be on the lookout for when that comes out!

Laura Gaskill said...

Ooh! I love all of your picks - especially that big white sweater at the bottom and that sparkly top :)

Amanda said...

I was totally looking through the Urban Outfitters site today. I love the photos they have on there... I actually like some of their home decor stuff too! They have this one shag rug that I really want! tehehe.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Do they ever do anything distasteful? Wow..would love to snag that cutout dress & rhinestone necklace. Thanks for the intro!

Daniella said...

Sarah - I know what you mean, but once you find a good piece, it's great!!

Amanda - Hahaha no way! I wish there was one closer to me though... I really want to grab the cut-out dress when it's out... you should get the rug! it'll warm up the loft look for sure! I desperately need to get a rug soon too.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin