11.30.2009

black & white bliss...



Goodmorning! It's a new week and i'm starting it off with these two perfectly outfitted rooms... loving the ornate mirror, elegant furniture, and gold-trimmed bed! Even that single bloom looks luxurious. It all has me dreaming of owning that imaginary french chateau a little earlier... is it possible to just pick up and move, all while convincing my boyfriend to come as well? In the meantime, back to daydreaming over these gorgeous photos... have a great week!

Also, don't forget to enter the one year of blogging giveaway!

Photos: ELLE Decor

5 comments:

Inspiration in Italy said...

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen black and white look so stunning.

xoxo

goldene said...

the black & white combination is really stunning and so elegant!

Kristin said...

Both images are wonderful, but the first image is gorgeous - I love the black and white, the ornate details, and the image/painting/photo of the woman is an unexpected for sure. A little pop of red never hurts, too!

Sallie Ann said...

wow...these are gorgeous photos. And that trumeau would look great over just about anything. Total eye candy!

Her name was Lola said...

Out of all the swoon-inducing headboards on the blog today, I believe I prefer this black + white headboard/bed best. Soo glamorous!

Cheers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin