11.23.2009

christmas at j.crew...









With the Santa Claus Parade right outside my window this past weekend it's beginning to look a little more like Christmas. I just realized it's about a month away, which I think makes it safe to get Christmas underway! I need to start writing my Christmas cards, making lists and picking up gifts... I might even get my Christmas tree set up this weekend as i'm having a little family gathering in two weeks... time is truly flying by. Have you given into Christmas yet?

On a sidenote, i'm loving J.Crew's holiday spread in the latest catalogue! Black and jewel tones with a little bright red... a perfect palette for the holiday season....

Photos: J.Crew

8 comments:

Emily said...

Love these outfits! But I LOVE the makeup. Just a hint of blush and that lipstick? Fabulous!

Laura Gaskill said...

I absolutely LOVE the tuxedo jacket with the little cuffed jeans, sparkly top and heels - so chic!

Vanessa said...

The dark grey dress with the brown belt is GORGEOUS! The simple cut emphasizes the beautiful neckline. It's going on my Christmas wish list!!

Sandi said...

i love the turquoise skirt...luxuriousss

Dustjacket Attic said...

I love the splashes of red, adore that last skirt, beautiful color.
xxx

MissNeira said...

I love her lipstick! great holiday shade!

Daniella said...

The make up is pretty great! I've recreated that lip colour with a few dabs of red lipstick and clear gloss over top... not as dramatic as full out red, but does the trick!

Laura - ME too! It's actually a sequinned sweatshirt, love how they take ordinary things and add something a little different.

Sandi - I love that colour... i'd like an ordinary tee or two in some jewel tones... maybe step out of my usual black and white for a bit, lol.

Apt. #34 said...

Wowza - I hadn't seen this yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin