11.09.2009

a cosy kind of coral...








Coral... a colour so often associated with summer. But with this warm weather we're having, it seems perfect for the sunny days of fall. After all, it does remind me a little bit of warm tea and fire flickering from a candle – necessary when it's dark by 5pm. Coral just has that cosy feeling about it when paired with fall hues. Worth picking up a {cardigan in coral} for the days when fall turns cool, no?

Photos: Vogue Nippon via FGR, Design Sponge, Studded Hearts, Belle Maison, Wish Magazine - scanned by myself, Jac de Villier

11 comments:

Julia said...

I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now and I love it!
Peter Frank has shot some beautiful interiors that I think you may like, you should check it out. http://peterfrank.com/
Hope you like it!

Sarah Klassen said...

Definitely -- coral is one of my favorite colors. Lovely paired with neutrals :)

Blair said...

My favorite color, especially in my closet. What a great eye you had putting this post together. Wonderful inspiration.

Daniella said...

Julia - So glad you stop by! I checked out that link... great photos! Thanks so much.

Sarah/Blair - Glad to hear it! It's nice and girly without being bubblegum pink, lol...

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh sweet post, love the sofa, very cool.
xxx

vicki archer said...

These coral shots are gorgeous....great choices, xv.

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

love that coral wall, darling! and the sofa too! gorgeous!

heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

oh, yes. my favorite color! im always trying to think of new ways to use it in my home.
thanks

Brabourne Farm said...

Delicious colour - love all your images! Leigh

Daniella said...

One of everyone's favourite colour it seems! It's just so cheery... thanks for stopping by!

Apt#34 said...

Totally gorgeous palette. Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin