11.11.2009

daily drop cap...



Interested in adding a little design to your blog posts? Check out Daily Drop Cap, where a new letter for your posts is awaiting you each day. These gorgeous letters are by Jessica Hische, designer/illustrator/typographer, whose invite design I came across a little while ago. For each dropcap she creates, she also includes the html code for you... genius right? Her portfolio is amazing as well - definitely worth checking out. I just realized she designed a book cover I love, and has tons of scripts she created that I might need to stalk her to get... ok, I won't actually stalk her but i'd love to have her Valentine script.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

her stuff is great right? I really want the buttermilk font I posted last week.

Kristin said...

Her design for the letter "K" is my desktop background. I've debated having fun with the drop cap, but just haven't gotten around to it! The "D" is especially lovely.

Vanessa said...

Oh it's so pretty and elegant! I love it!!!

Her name was Lola said...

Just. plain. awesome.

Cheers.

Lana said...

Gorgeous!!! Must have!

Blair said...

Oh love them! That "V" is fantastic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin