11.27.2009

friday links + thank you...



Love that the weekend has finally arrived... well actually, I love when every weekend arrives... looking forward to sleeping in and putting up the Christmas tree. I also need to cat proof it, lol... any good tips? Making plans for the first Christmas get-together of the season and hoping to finish scanning pics for a huge family album as well. So much to do in so little time... i'm sure you can relate though... hopefully I knock a thing or two off my list – and relax a little.

Also want to say thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my first year of blogging. Seriously, you all had such nice things to say and I really appreciate it, as well as the support from those who really mean it. So thanks! Don't forget to enter the one year giveaway... you have until Tuesday, December 1st!

{Enter here} + check out a few links for this weekend...

Natural Christmas decor... here + more here...

Photos: Greg Kadel via FGR, Pink Lemonade

2 comments:

Autumn Day said...

As far as the cat proofing goes, we never put any ornaments on the bottom 6 inches of the tree, haha. Although cats usually accomplish whatever they set out to do. And I am working on a family album do, well actually a family dvd on my mac. Are you sick of your scanner yet, because I am getting there:) Happy 1 year!

Daniella said...

I may have to do the same, but she's quite the jumper... well see what happens! lol. And yes, I am SO sick of scanning now, it's just taking forever... I wish I had some automated way to do it. But the album will look good in the end!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin