11.05.2009

girlish glamour + a feature...



Wouldn't it be great to have a whole house to dress up in over-the-top girlish glamour? Delicate details, shimmery with light pink touches... I love the look of french decor all in white like this... pretty, isn't it?

{Also today} Check out a few of my favourite things over on Heather's blog Gathering Spriggs, as part of her "Getting To Know..." series. It was fun to put together! Thanks Heather...

Photos: At Home With White, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

6 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

So pretty and feminine - love it!

Elizabeth Ordenes said...

I love it! its how I will decorate my room when i get my home :)
Elizabeth.

Maria said...

Yes it would! If I had many places to live one would look like that, white, pink, feminish and glamorous! :)

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

ahhhh, love that dressing table, all white with white handles! gorgeous!!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

So beautiful and soft.

Nubiasnonsense said...

I would love to live there, looks so delicate and pretty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin