11.20.2009

golden pick me up...






After a day of rain and feeling under the weather, I need a bit of golden glamour. A warm, glowing hue, in perfect curls and red soled shoes... a luxurious bath and sequin tank... and an inviting bedroom basked warm sunlight. During the holidays gold seems to sneak up everywhere... will you be decorating with it this Christmas or do you prefer a shimmering silver?

Photos: VOGUE Italia, Erin Ever After, Simple Blueprint, 5 - French Country Home - scanned by myself.

5 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh my goodness! that sequin tank is to die for! so gorgeous!
have a lovely weekend, darling! xo

connie said...

Really gorgeous!!! (I think we might be decorating with silver this year!)

Kristin said...

I've always wanted a sparkly tank like that. To pair with a awesome blazer, dark skinny jeans and heels... *sigh*

Or a cute black, sparkly cocktail dress would be equally nice!

A Life More Fabulous said...

Love this combination and also majorly loving all things gold at the moment. This whole post has such a beautiful glow
xo

Her name was Lola said...

Just. so. much. golden. gorgeousness.

Cheers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin