11.30.2009

in the spirit of GG...



I have to admit i'm a sucker for a good "Blair Waldorf" bow... unfortunately I feel like I look a little too young in them (and want to wear them anyways), but either way there's something so fabulous about a headband with a well-tied bow or adorning feathers. While over on Garance Doré today, I spotted these pretty pictures... and the best part of all? I love how she describes Blair's headbands as "knots in her hair"... it just sounds so fun...

A few "knots" i'm loving...


Clockwise from top left... Shop Intuition, Bambako, J.Crew, Jennifer Ouellette

3 comments:

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I love headbands and I love GG! I would love to be able to wear those very high heels around the city like that!

connie said...

Absolutely love this! (Thanks for including Bambako too!) xo

Apt. #34 said...

I've never been a bow girl but you're convincing me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin