11.06.2009

it's friday + links...


Arrived in no time this week, Friday is here once again. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend... which is pretty exciting for November (you'll find during the winter season that nice, sunny days make me really excited – a practically 6 month winter season will do that to a person). I'm planning on taking it easy, visiting a friend in T.O. for a bit, and sleeping in of course! I'm also debating getting an iPhone (thoughts?) – my BB has been less than stellar lately. Hope you all have a great weekend though and thanks for stopping by this week, i've really enjoyed all your comments and the new blogger friends i've "met". Here's a few of this week's links...


Trying out this week's Why Don't You?
Try OPI, Essie or Rescue Beauty Lounge... more shades here...

8 comments:

la reina cotilla said...

lovely bed, so pretty.

www.caprichosdeana.blogspot.com

Sarah Klassen said...

I love this image -- so pretty!

Also, I do like iphones -- I have had mine for almost 2 years now, and can't live without it. If I remember correctly, you have a Mac too, so I bet you will find it intuitive and easy to use, just as a Mac is. I hear good things about the new version, too.

Have a great weekend, Daniella :)

Rick said...

Love my iPhone. Can't live without it.

Daniella said...

Yeah I think i'm going to get one for sure... i'm worried that a new one will come out soon though... macrumors says it's on the end of it's latest cycle... we'll see!

Patricia Ann said...

Finally! I found you again! :) I stumbled upon your blog and silly me have forgotten to bookmark it. That said, I wanted to come by and let you know that I'm very pleased with the concentration and quality of decor in your blog. It's a bit difficult these days to find a blog that didn't have such a wide variety of topics that despite the abundance, often falls short. I'm still filtering through all of your posts and I've saved A LOT of photos for inspiration. :)

Keep up the great work!

Daniella said...

Patricia Ann - Thank you so much! I'm glad you found me again! I really try and make sure all my content flows together well with stuff I really love, so it's great to hear you're enjoying it :)

Melissa Blake said...

Awesome links! And I'm mesmerized by that Manhattan skyline! WOW!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Yes to the iphone! I can't live without it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin