11.12.2009

lingering moment...







So I know the holiday commercials have begun, the stores decorated, and planning started... but with this wonderful weather we're having here I can't but feel like were still at the beginning of fall, minus a whole lot of leaves of course... the sunshine is so great for creating that warm glow, even if it is gone by 5pm these days. Loving these rosy pears and french country kitchen... long flowing drapes... and cosy fur blankets. Wish I could find the perfect french chair like this one too.

6 comments:

A Life More Fabulous said...

Totally in love with this post! I'm imagining I'm the girl in the first pic and my home is in the spaces below.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
xo

Blair said...

Ahh! Fabulous and very inspiring post. That bedroom is just pure glamour and I love it.

Jaime said...

Pretty post- found linked from The City Sage.

Beautiful blog too- you've got a new follower! :)

Jaime
laviejaime.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Thanks ladies! Glad you stopped Jaime!

Kristin said...

Great collection of photos, Daniella! The woman in the photo looks so happy. I can't help but smile when I see it (not to mention the color of the leaves behind are amazing).

Bush Australia said...

Your photography is beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin