11.18.2009

loft life...



Not sure if I mentioned this before, but underneath the lofts where I live, as well as in the original building beside me, they're opening up a number of new stores i'm pretty excited about. Vincenzo's - an italian grocer/café/flower/butcher shop is finally starting to set up, which will be so handy to pop into right after work. An art gallery, card shop, baby store and spa are going in for sure... and there's still a few unknown spaces in construction. But, one of the best is a brand new restaurant which I caught a sneak peek of today! Dark woods and leather banquettes are being installed and i'm super excited for it to be up and running. How great will it be to have chic, little restaurant downstairs? Can't wait to try it out with my boyfriend - I hope it's good!

Photos: FGR, WISH magazine - scanner by myself.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! I'd love to live in a loft with little boutiques and restaurants below me.

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

how fun! I just noticed {and loved} that Marc Jacobs scarf at FGR! can't we say we are connected? xo

Miz.November said...

How exciting! Loft living must be so interesting.

Her name was Lola said...

Uh-mazing. Sounds like a dream!

Cheers.

Apt. #34 said...

Mmmm, I'll certainly have to check that out someday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin