11.10.2009

a lovely find...




Have you heard of Lulu Frost? Just discovered this line from Blair over at Delight by Design, and I love the over-the-top necklaces! Chunky, layered, with tons of gems and bows is the perfect style for the holidays – or any time for that matter... i'd pair one with a classic tee and jeans... let that necklace take center stage! Loving the Tulum and Plaza collections the most – those door numbers are such a great idea... i'll take an 8 please...

Photos: Lulu Frost

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have discovered her and I want them all too! I would have a hard time choosing that's for sure.

A Life More Fabulous said...

A lovely find indeed! I think I have a new favourite thing...

Blair said...

So glad that you liked them too! Did you know that the designer is only 26?! I truly want every piece.

Rachel Follett said...

Beautiful pieces! I would wear one of these with a long black dress. Stunning!

Daniella said...

Blair - Really? That's so great...i'd love to have a little creative business going by that time, lol...

Anne said...

whats a glamorous beautiful sweet dress!! .)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin