11.11.2009

travel bug...




I can't wait for a vacation... Rick and I are planning on hopefully going somewhere early next year. I haven't been anywhere in a while and i'm definitely getting the travel bug. We're thinking somewhere tropical... Hawaii, Bahamas... maybe even Thailand! Somewhere warm and sunny, that's for sure! Yesterday, I picked up the new special issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, which happens to be a travel issue... aren't these destination invites gorgeous? How great is that thread idea? I especially love the St.Barth's map too - beautiful illustration. The great thing about this issue is that it's full of great travel ideas and places to visit. Ahh vacation dreamland...

Photos: MSW, scanned by myself.

7 comments:

Yolksy said...

Oh I would totally recommend Fiji! We happened to have 7 day layover there last year;-)and it was the most amazing place and incredible time. And the people were THE nicest people I have ever met!!! I am excited for you! I think the bahamas or hawaii would be fabulous as well! Now I have the travel bug.

Sallie Ann said...

Never been to Fiji, but have heard great things. That's what I call a great trip...you can relax, explore, experience all kinds of new sensory stimulation. Sounds amazing!

Simply Mel said...

I'm a gypsy at heart, so my bags are always packed and ready!

pillow mint said...

Daniella-
check out the new magazine called Afar.
It's fantastic and will really get your wanderlust going - with great articles about cool places around the world.
Their website doesn't do the magazine justice (I guess they did that on purpose so you'd buy the magazine!)
Bon Voyage!!

houseofcarney said...

I love the invites! Too cute!

Amy said...

try Kauai - it is so magical there!

Daniella said...

Thanks for your suggestions! I need to check out a travel agent for some brochures soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin