11.18.2009

vs fashion show {sneak peek}...









So sure... the VS Fashion Show makes me a little jealous (ok, a lot), but I LOVE it. I look forward to it every year. There is something so amazing about all the planning, design work and artistry that goes into each ensemble - especially those wings! I've had so many favourites over the years I can barely keep count. Lucky for us, ELLE posted a sneak peek of this years show coming up on Dec 1. The theme is "Romantic Travel" including Enchanted Forest, All Aboard, and Star Trooper features. It looks amazing already! More here.

Photos: ELLE

7 comments:

Waxy said...

oooh - i want that green ensemble...

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Really cool pic's. Only wish my bum looked like hers! Wow..s

Daniella said...

Hahaha don't we all? :)

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Agreed! The VS shows are always so spectacular! These girls make me beyond jealous ;)

Danielle and Clint said...

If only I had their bodies to go with the awesome stuff in their store! :-P

Miz.November said...

Excuse me while I go puke. You just reminded me that I need to order P90X. Thanks. But besides all that, those movie reel wings are pretty spectacular.

Daniella said...

Oh my! Didn't mean for it to be that depressing, lol. I don't know what P90X is though... i'm afraid to google it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin