11.13.2009

weekend love...




Ahhh weekend... you're here at last. Everyone loves a Friday right? What are you up to this weekend? Any big plans? R and I are spending the whole weekend together, without any previous plans in the way! We're attempting to make a slow cooked roast tomorrow, which I hope turns out good. Well... actually, he knows what he's doing, I am merely a prop who can mash potatoes or cut veggies... lol. Hope your weekend is great! Thanks for stopping by this week everyone, I enjoy all your comments and emails.

8 comments:

connie said...

Heh, thanks for the link!!!! I LOVE the Moose bag. Seriously obsessed.

P.S. Can I have that kitchen please? :)

Farfallina said...

Love that first picture, just supercute!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for the lovely weekend inspiration :)

Sallie Ann said...

Can't wait to have a romantic, relaxing weekend. Tomorrow I'm off to New Orleans and my Sweetie is in Tel Aviv. We're going to spend a quiet Thanksgiving together and I can't wait!

Kristin said...

That last picture... the way the lighting is around their heads makes their heads look flat. Like little paper cutouts that were taped to the bodies. Especially the guy's head?

...Yeah...is it just me?

pillow mint said...

Just saw 'Coco Avant Chanel' last night! Have you seen it?!

Melissa~ said...

I want that kitchen!
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Love your blog!

Melissa Blake said...

I'm in love with those photos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin