11.23.2009

whirlwind...




Whew... what a day! Sorry for the lack of posting. I don't even know where the time went today... a few big projects on the go, including working on a lenticular layout, something a little different! Lunch with some co-workers, and then the rest of the day flew by. Working on a Blurb book now, scanning in every photo my family owns... it's taking forever, but it'll be one great family album in the end.

Have you heard of Blurb? It's a book-making site where you can work with templates or upload your own design and it's super easy to use – and inexpensive! I've made two books so far and the quality is great. Check them out here.

Photos: Classy & Glamorous

8 comments:

Her name was Lola said...

I've made two Blurb books, as well {one for my sister + one for the boyfriend}. I love it. But my, isn't it addictive?

Cheers.

laura said...

I'm in the middle of making a blurb book as well. Incredibly time consuming.

I LOVE Diane Kruger!! Thanks for these pictures.

Jaime said...

Love Diane Kruger and these 2 images. The coat she is wearing is adorable.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you posted- I was getting worried for awhile!

Daniella said...

Haha thanks Vanessa! It just gets so busy for everyone near the holidays... so much on my to-do list!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I love the ever stylish Diane.
I've made a book for my sister, they are so much great, but the scanning was a chore.

xxx

Daniella said...

Glad to hear people have been using Blurb, I tell everyone about it, lol... I should get a cut! Haha.

Michelle said...

I'm in the middle of doing exactly the same thing...and since I have five siblings, the scanning process is taking FOREVER. It'll be worth it, though...instead of going chronologically I'm going to divide it into birthdays/ski suits/striped clothing etc (the patterns are very funny).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin