11.04.2009

winter whites...







The sky was so white today I thought for sure it was going to snow... but looks like it's about to get a little warmer next week! Either way, I had to post some winter whites... a classic, crisp shirt, branches with tiny flowers, molding with intricate details and wall-to-wall white of course. I love how all white just makes a room gleam... it can look soft and romantic, fresh and energizing, new or old. Isn't it great how a lack of colour can take on so many different traits?

Photos: Garance Doré, Metropolitan Home, 3, 5 & 6 - At Home With White, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor, Studio Patro

4 comments:

connie said...

I love photo #5!

Judith ~ Felicity Crew said...

Beautiful picks - perfect for my foggy day!

Sallie Ann said...

I love white...it makes my heart sink and my lungs fill more slowly. I especially love white marble and would cover my entire condo with it if I could. Thanks for these lovely scenes!

TERI REES WANG said...

Everyone loves Winter whites!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin