11.09.2009

wood mix...



I'm not a huge fan of light wood (too many new houses around with the builder-chosen maple banister up the stairs - what's up with that anyways?) But with white... well, anything goes with white! And I love the rustic farmhouse look of an all white room and an old wooden chair. Even more glamorous with a crystal chandelier or flowering wall art... pretty no? I think I can start to like wood with this kind look, you?

Photos: At Home With White, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

2 comments:

Blair said...

I have always preferred dark wood too but I do love the way it looks when paired with crisp fresh white. And adore that dining area--the chandelier is perfect.

A Life More Fabulous said...

Love, love this. Warm wood tones are perfect for fall

Blog Widget by LinkWithin