12.18.2009

{birthday wishes} + weekend links...



The weekend has finally arrived, and along with it, my best friend's birthday! I just want to say ...have a happy, happy birthday tomorrow. You finally caught up to me! Well, at least for another 4 months, ha! Can't wait to get together, I have some very fun gifts for you...

The first photo is especially great because when we travelled to Paris a few years ago we picked up this photo as a postcard, convinced the two women were really our Parisian selves... we can pretend can't we? We'll need to go back again some day!

For the rest of us, we'll be off to holiday parties, wrapping presents, and running out for last minute gifts. Plenty to do this weekend as I have an early Christmas dinner with my Grama, and a visit from my Aunt the next day. Lots of get-togethers! I guess that's what this season is all about right? Before you get too busy, just want to say thanks so much for stopping by this week. I love reading all your comments! For now, here's some weekend links...

Natural gift wrapping inspiration... here, here, & here.

Photos: AllPoster.com, Sarah Kaye

3 comments:

Laura Gaskill said...

I love, love, *love* that first photo of the two Parisian ladies! They are so cute, and now you are making me wish I could jet off to Paris with my best friend :)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

xoxo Sam said...

Aww you are SO my Carrie! One year, we'll celebrate a birthday in Paris. I can't wait to see you either!!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Thank you so much for the link love darling! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin