12.15.2009

black, white & glass...





This is the perfect palette. For me anyways, lol. I love black & white, with a bit of grey and that greenish glass. The bedroom is my new inspiration for my own room... would love some grey pillows and a fur-like blanket for the foot of the bed... plus loving dark side tables paired with a white bedframe. A little reading light would be nice as well... I have pendant lights that are at a bedside table height, but they're pretty bright. Oh and how cool is that modern fireplace with the fake "logs"?

Photos: Home of Kelly Hoppen via Metropolitan Home

4 comments:

LizSara said...

I don't think i have commented here before but i always love what you do. Just had to say black white and chrome *swoon*. i love it!

Daniella said...

Thank you LizSara! I'm swooning too, lol.

Monica said...

Absolutely amazing :)

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

We have the same taste, girl! I die for these subdued, soothing palettes. Gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin