12.18.2009

cute moose {linda & harriett}...




I received a lovely package in the mail today and I am really liking this little moose character... isn't he so cute? So funny looking, lol. He graces a few different pieces over at Linda & Harriett including notecards (where his rear-end continues on the back of the card, ha!), gift tags, holiday cards and screen-printed bags. I hope there's more versions of the screen-printed bag to come, with different characters on them, because I could find quite a few different ways to use them!

4 comments:

connie said...

Thanks for the lovely post, Daniella! xo

iva yaneva said...

How adorable! I love their work :)

chelsea said...

that moose is amazing! + gotta love the bum on the back of the card!

Vanessa said...

omg mr. moose is adorable!!! i love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin