12.16.2009

golden warmth...




Oh my, is it ever chilly out there. A storm came by last night after work, layering a sheet of ice over the city, followed by some more snow... ok winter, you made your point. I think i'm in need of some toasty warm pictures... a home with antiques, paintings and yellowed walls seems to have so much history to it... and a bedroom to match with a golden-brown floor and a furry blanket... I could just stay wrapped up in bed all day! Love the statement mirror in this bathroom too... such a contrast to a simple sink. I hope it's warm wherever you are!

Photos: Chris Everard, Moodboard, Brabourne Farm

4 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

You always have the best images!!! That second picture is a new fav!

Have a great day!

xo

Christina said...

I feel very warm after looking at these as I sit in my cube at work under a vent that feels like it is blowing cold air!

laurelstreet said...

What a grand post. I want to steal that Louis Phillipe mirror right off your blog and hang it in my house!

destined to design said...

beautiful! that gold frame mirror in the bathroom makes it so chic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin