12.28.2009

guest post + a thank you...










What things make you happy? One of my favourites is Paris of course. I wish I had the opportunity to visit every year... even if it was in the winter. I mean, doesn't it just look magical? Along with Paris I have a few other favourites over at Sacramento Street today, where i'm guest posting 10 Things That Make Me Happy... which you can check out here – maybe some of my favourites are yours as well! And thank you Caitlin for having me!

Also, i'm very excited to be a part of Desire to Inspire's Holiday Reading Guide for 2009! They find so many wonderful blogs for their guide each year and I can't wait to take a peek through them all. Thank you Kim & Jo!

14 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh so beautiful photos of Paris! I'm on my way to read your post! xo

kristin said...

Okay, first, GORGEOUS photos! And I checked out your guest post - it's lovely!

Jaime said...

Gorgeous photos here and checked out your guest post- bravo! I love Julie and Julia! Just got it for xmas and I am obsessed :)

joanna of simple blueprint said...

such beautiful photos! I had to repost over at SBP. great guest post. happy monday, joanna

charmaine said...

Wow! with a capital "W"! these images are amazing! they took my breath away! as always you post the best! also, lovely guest post. thanks for your comment. have a lovely day!

God Bless,
Charmaine

A Life More Fabulous said...

lol -had almost exactly the same photos together for a post - you're too quick!
xo

Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

ok. you had me at hello! this is a beautiful post. ive never seen such magical photos. congrats on all your success!

Daniella said...

Thanks everyone!! The Cherry Blossom Girl always has amazing images, I live my parisian life vicariously through her! lol... Thanks for reading my guest post too!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

These images are so gorgeous! I love the old school feel they have!

destined to design said...

gorgeous photos! makes me fall in love with paris all over again.

Eve said...

So excited to see beautiful photos of a snow-covered Paris. I was stuck in that snow at the Paris airport 2 weeks ago, while on my way to Germany. This makes Paris look magical :)

Daniella said...

Eve - Oh wow! I'd love to be stuck in Paris snow, lol... lucky you!

geishapearl said...

These photos are beautiful!!! I love your blog and am going to link it to mine!!! Great ideas, fashion, looks, style, decorating and everything!!

the daily smudge said...

stunning photography... can really feel the cold just looking at them... those poor little seagulls must have chilly feet!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin