12.15.2009

i like your coat...





I would love to pick up a new coat... although a good woollen winter coat tends to be on the expensive side... so probably not an ideal purchase at Christmas time. J.Crew is having an outwear sale though and I fell in love with this simple style of a winter trench (of course it's the only one not on sale). Sleek, elegant and to the point... it's the perfect silhouette for the petite person. I need the belt so the coat doesn't swallow me up! What kind of winter style do you prefer?

Photos: Carter Smith via FGR

5 comments:

Lisa said...

is it seriously snowing on your blog? I love it!

In Honor Of Design said...

when you have a cute and warm coat, the winter weather is bearable:)

Daniella said...

Lisa - Haha, it sure is! lol. Thanks!

In Honor of Design - So very true. A warm one for sure!

Sarah Klassen said...

I felt the same way last week -- I have 4 black coats and felt the need for something with more color. I purchased a camel colored one, with elbow length sleeves, belted, which comes right around the hips. (sort of similar to the last image)

I hope you find THE coat :)

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Love the J.Crew coat you're eyeing. I put one from them last year - still loving it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin