12.03.2009

manila moment...









Ever since I decided how i'm going to wrap gifts this year i've been seeing a light manila shade of creamy-yellow everywhere... in a comfy couch and delicate tulips... tags for labelling and notebooks for when inspiration strikes... a farmhouse kitchen and luxurious bathroom... and loving the hallway cut out too. And of course, you can't forget the classic trench - a perfect example of this neutral shade. I can't wait to pick up some kraft paper, tags and twine and wrap up all my Christmas gifts...

Photos: Anson Smart found via This is Glamorous, Detox for Life scanned by myself, Nice Package, Unknown - eek!, Olive Manna, Pink Wallpaper, Katie Did, The Sartorialist

8 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I'm seeing 'manila' in a whole new light!! The dining room - spectacular x

camille @ STYLE NOTES said...

Oh I am so in love with that gorgeous bathroom... the luxe materials (marble) agains the rough floors; the contrast of the light neutral tones with the black steel door... absolute perfection!

Her name was Lola said...

Just classic. How could you go wrong?

Cheers.

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh so beautiful images! soft and warm!

{this is glamorous} said...

so calm + peaceful -- perfect for this busy morning -- love the little manila memos

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Great rustic images. Really like the dining room and hallway.

Sallie Ann said...

These are my favorites. I'm a huge fan of monochromatic schemes. Just relaxes me and makes me want to take a good nap. Yum.

...love Maegan said...

just gorgeous. love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin