12.18.2009

model beauty...





Doutzen Kroes is one of my favourite models... but mostly because I love her hair, lol. Aren't we always lusting after the kind of hair we don't have? Straight girls want curly, wavy want straight, curly want straight, thin want thick... the list goes on. If only we'd discover some miracle way of completely and permanently changing the way our hair is... a lot less bad hair days in the world would be a good thing!

Photos: Doutzen Kroes by Philip Riches via FGR

5 comments:

iva yaneva said...

She is one of my favorite models too! I love her for her natural beauty:)
As for the hair, mine is pretty straight but I found Malizia X style foam (it's bright yellow) and when applied to wet hair it makes it look just like Doutzen's :)

Daniella said...

Oh lucky you! There's no way my hair is doing that... lol... mine's too curly.

Kristin said...

She is very pretty! And I like her hair, too. Both those legs! I wouldn't mind being blessed with stems like those!

SogniSorrisi said...

She does have great hair. Mine is curly and I totally have the grass-is-always-greener syndrome...I've always wanted straight hair.

Liz Doré said...

I'm a big Doutzen fan too! the lips, the hair, and she has such a healthy looking athletic body too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin