12.07.2009

monday musings...






It's Monday again... and though i'm not even ready for Christmas, i'm already thinking about how great it'd be to find the perfect sparkly dress for New Year's. Something original and oh-so-festive... loving the bandage dress with cris-crossing rhinestones... or a neutral dress loaded with embellishments... or even something with simple sleeves and a sparkly front... now to just find something within a good price range... well see what I find.

Photos: James Macari via FGR

6 comments:

connie said...

Love these photos!!

Jaime said...

Gorgeous- love the green dress!

PS: check my blog later for an award :)

Christine V.P said...

Good luck in your search! I hosted a holiday party this weekend and when I was shopping for the perfect hostess outfit I had one main condition...it needed to be at least 50% sequins! Found the best top ever and it made the outfit! Can't go wrong with sparkles this time of year! A friend of mine owns an amazing shop in King West called Vocado...highly recommended for a fun unique piece!

Sarah Klassen said...

These are so lovely, Daniella...

I cannot wait to wear my fav. soft pink sequined party dress. This year, I'm adding a deep pewter to compliment the color. I hope you find the perfect one! The one with criss-cross styling is strikingly lovely!

p.s I found more, cuter ear muffs! I will email you a link :)

Daniella said...

Ooo a soft pink sounds lovely Sarah! I will have to go on the hunt for one soon... brave the mall sometime this week, lol.

More earmuffs! Yay... they seem to be hard to come by these days. And it's started to snow, so it's chilly now!

Blair said...

Oh yes--adore that bandage dress too! It is the perfect shade of green and just the right touch of sparkle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin