12.10.2009

new lonny is live...








Oh it's a wonderful day when a new issue of Lonny magazine goes live. It's packed full of amazing editorials and great finds you'll love – AND they did a spread on the J.Crew Collection store! I'm so excited to visit it from afar. With Jenna Lyons behind the design, you know it's going to be great... and a lot of the details were inspired directly from her own home. With a mostly neutral palette they mixed old and new perfectly... vintage light fixtures, parsons-inspired tables, un-lacquered brass fixtures (so they tarnish), and thick black & white stripes... sigh... perfection on the upper east side... i'm going to start keeping my heels in glass containers too...

8 comments:

Beautiful Living said...

Love the JCrew necklace. Does Lonny put the merchandise info. somewhere? I can't seem to find it.

I miss being able to tear pages to capture an image. (But it's lovely anyway.)

Thank you for sharing.

Her name was Lola said...

Heels in glass containers = pure genius.

Cheers.

Daniella said...

Beautiful Living - They usually have a link to items when you roll over it in the mag... but not for that particular necklace... maybe because its a specialty item at the Collection store?

However they do have a few versions of that necklace in gold and in a different shape in black on their online jewelry section -

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/jewelry.jsp?iNextCategory=-1

Shannon www.OldWorldCharm.info said...

Although it would be nice to touch paper pages, I'm still thankful for Lonny's content.

Thanks for this reminder. :-)

Shannon

Beautiful Living said...

Thank you Daniella. Looks like the twisted hammock necklace. I think I'll go get it out this weekend. :o)

Daniella said...

Shannon - I know, I miss the paper pages too, lol.

Beautiful Living - You are welcome!!

strawberry lemonade girl said...

Lonny magazine?? What the heck is Lonny and why haven't I been looking at it?? I looooove these pictures!! Daniella you always find the best stuff.

How amazing what J.Crew has managed to do these past few years under Jenna Lyon's eye. I love that she rose up the ranks....pretty amazing. I remember when J Crew was solid, but somewhat boring basics. Now i truly look forward to seeing what they have going on!

brideonashoestring said...

I think I need to live here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin