12.22.2009

on the {11th} day of christmas...



On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
eleven pipers piping...
ten lords a-leaping...
nine ladies dancing...
eight maids a-milking...
seven swans a-swimming...
six geese a-laying...
five golden rings...
four calling birds...
three french hens...
two turtle doves...
and a partridge in a pear tree...

Finally here, it's my last day before the holidays and I can't wait for all the treats and yummy food, gift giving, lazy mornings and sleeping in! Tomorrow is the last day of our countdown before Christmas and the New Year... is everyone ready? What are your plans for the holidays? Tonight i'm having coffee with the girls, and then it's off to my parent's and my boyfriend's for the next four days... I wonder if my kitty Miley knows were going on a trip? lol...

Photos: Vogue 2007 scanned via Moodboard

2 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh I'm so excited too! hope you have a lovely time with your loved ones! xo
p.s. are you taking Miley with you? :)

Daniella said...

thank you! and yes I am... she's ok in the car as long as she can't see me, lol, otherwise she'll meow the whole time at me... those chatty siamese...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin