12.24.2009

on the {12th} day of christmas + i'm off!...




On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
twelve drummers drumming...
eleven pipers piping...
ten lords a-leaping...
nine ladies dancing...
eight maids a-milking...
seven swans a-swimming...
six geese a-laying...
five golden rings...
four calling birds...
three french hens...
two turtle doves...
and a partridge in a pear tree!

Well, the Twelve Days of Christmas just flew by. Really, it feels like this whole year has flown by... it's amazing how quickly time passes. It's officially Christmas Eve and I am off to my home town later today. Excited to see my true love and hand out Christmas gifts!

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by this year, following, or left a comment... i've really enjoyed this whole blogging thing, and thanks for making it such a great year. I've "met" so many new people on here, through email or twitter chatter. For some the words "blog" or "twitter" is just another thing on the internet, but I am loving it! There's so much great inspiration to share, and I look forward to posting each day. So thanks! Next year is a whole new start and I plan on moving forward with a few projects i've been focusing on and of course... blogging away! Have a wonderful holiday! Back in a few days but here's some links to leave you with...


*And... i've been nominated for the Apartment Therapy "The Homies 2009". I would really appreciate it if you voted for me here, amongst your other favourites! (Thanks Kristin!)

P.S. How badly do you want that bed & canopy? I know I do!

Photos: Coté Sud scanned via Haute Design

9 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

Gorgeous!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Sarah Klassen said...

Merry Christmas, Daniella :)

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, filled with laughter, fun moments and plenty of indulgences* It has been lovely getting to know you more this year...

{xo} Sarah

Sallie Ann said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. And keep sharing so many wonderful and inspiring ideas through 2010!

Elie's Papel said...

Thanks! and hope you have a great time in the company of your loved ones... see you soon!

plaisirs simples said...

1. merry christmas!

2. love the snow flakes:)

3. i'm loving the blog obsession also and i think a lot of people that think it's "just another thing on the internet" don't know what they are missing! keep up the great posts!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

♥Simply Seductive said...

Hi Daniella,

I hope your Christmas was delightful. I loved your 12 days of Christmas countdown... wishing you all the very best for 2010. So nice to have found your blog this year... you will definitely get my vote for the Homies 2009... Congratulations on your nomination.

All the very best, Linda
xoxo

Anonymous said...

My god, I just came across your blog - I am blown away.

I will vote for you on the homies on apartment thearpy.

Fashion, Art and Interior Design together - what am I'm going to do.

Beautiful.........

Barb

Daniella said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments everyone! I've throughly enjoyed blogging this year... what a way to end the year! Looking forward to some champagne now! Yay!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin