12.19.2009

on the {7th} day of christmas...




On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
seven swans a-swimming...
six geese a-laying...
five golden rings...
four calling birds...
three french hens...
two turtle doves...
and a partridge in a pear tree...

Well, officially done all my Christmas wrapping! Whew. Such a relief to get all that done. I'm headed to my parent's place tonight for an early holiday get-together with my Grama, and carting all the gifts home, to put under the tree. This year I used a palette quite similar to the one above – kraft paper, with thin red & white grosgrain ribbon in a few different patterns, tied with an Olive Mana gift tag. I love the look of the natural kraft paper with a little red & white. Have you decided on a final colour scheme yet? There's so much inspiration on almost every design/decor blog right now! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far... i'm off!

5 comments:

In Honor Of Design said...

yes what a relief! I love this paper combination.
makes me want to give gifts!!

Sarah Klassen said...

I love that first photo! I have it saved, also -- it's just too fun :)

Sounds like a great wrapping scheme, Daniella. This year, I sourced some rich red and black velvet ribbons, natural linen, black string, and a multitude of colors in Indian satin. For paper, I have chosen gray, natural, white, and chartreuse.

I have only wrapped one gift -- eek! Tomorrow and Monday are wrapping days, so wish me luck.

I hope you have fun at your holiday get together, Daniella!!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I'm loving this series - everything is just so beautiful! I'm also loving your new banner and the snow is so fun. :)

Daniella said...

Thanks ladies!!

Sarah your colour scheme sounds wonderful too! There's just so much to choose from... hope you get all yours wrapped soon!

Miz.November said...

Oh, I love these pics. This is the perfect color scheme. And not only for Christmas. How adorable is that little heart? Love it, love it, love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin