12.09.2009

snow, snow, snow...



Well I guess the weather man was right! I was hoping I wouldn't need the winter tires this year after all, but I woke up to snow this morning coming down in huge flakes. You know, the kind that just happen to fall directly in your eye? lol. As long as it doesn't get too crazy out there i'm ok with it. My boyfriend is taking me somewhere tomorrow night with another couple... it's a surprise and I don't want the weather to ruin it! I'll let you know what it is on Friday... i'm thinking it's dinner somewhere in Toronto... we'll see...

Photos: By Jamie from From Me To You found via Simple Blueprint

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't you just love surprises?

ashlina @ secrets of domestic bliss said...

i REALLY love these photos!
so exciting for you :)

Daniella said...

Kristin - I do like surprises! lol

Ashlina - I know... her work is AMAZING. She has so many great pics from NY (where these ones are taken)... plenty more to be posted in the future!

Randi said...

I adore your blog! Always the most gorgeous images! Mmmm... love to look at it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin