12.03.2009

*sparkle* + shine...




With my parents coming this weekend, along with my boyfriend's, i've been digging up the rest of my Christmas decor to use this weekend... i'm all about a sparkly white Christmas with diamonds and glitter. I love the simplistic way this home has been decorated, because sometimes all you really need is a little sparkle for the holidays. I'll be using white dishes, silver & white Christmas crackers, tall glass candle holders for little tealights, and my snowflake napkin rings embellished with a single jewel {let's pretend they're real}... all along with my tree dressed in white and twinkly lights...

Photos: Scans by Moodboard

8 comments:

vicki archer said...

Such pretty shots...have a fun time, xv.

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

These are amazing images. I love all the sparkle. Hope you have fun this weekend with all the parents coming into town.

Katie said...

Erm, can I come?! Sounds perfect.

Katie @ http://thedisappearingangel.blogspot.com

Simply Mel said...

White and sparkles will set the tone for an extraordinary evening! Enjoy!

Miz.November said...

There is nothing better than sparkle to make me all giddy inside. Beautiful pics.

Jenny Redford said...

I'm such a sucker for the sparkly stuff at the holidays!

strawberry lemonade girl said...

Lady D
I LOOOOOVE your new layout! Bigger pictures and new masthead? AMAZING!!! Im sorry I haven't swung by, I've been crazy....but I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous stuff as always.

You are the best, girlie. I'm always thrilled with what i find here!
xo
alex

Sallie Ann said...

That paper. I really want that paper.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin