12.27.2009

a *sweet* christmas eve surprise...



For a while now i've been coveting the perfect leather purse... one of those treasured items that you'll keep forever and ages beautifully... I first had my eye on J.Crew's Uptown and Gallery style bags... but when I came across COACH's Brooke bag I fell in love (previous post here). Well, guess what my super sweet boyfriend got me for Christmas? The Brooke bag in a beautiful taupe leather! I absolutely love it... the brass hardware goes perfect with it's lady-like handles and the lavender lining is so unexpected... i'm so excited! Thank you Rick xo.

Photos: COACH

8 comments:

Her name was Lola said...

Lucky you! I got a little brooke crossbody in my stocking + adore it. Lucky us! Happy Holidays, darling.

Cheers.

Daniella said...

Oh how exciting! Lucky for sure! Hope you had a great Christmas... looking forward to some New Year's champagne now, yay!

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous bag - you are very lucky! Such a lovely surprise on Christmas.

joanna of simple blueprint said...

what a great gift! beautiful bag!

Anonymous said...

It's so chic and timeless, it'll look gorgeous on you darling!
(we all love J Crew, but my god this bag puts theirs to shame!!)

pamwares said...

lucky little lady! i love a beautiful leather coach bag! the smell is amazing too...sounds weird but true!

Daniella said...

Pamwares - It's so true! I love the smell, lol... I was telling someone at work that earlier and they now think i'm a little crazy, but that new bag smell is just awesome... I hope it lasts for a while :)

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Lucky lady! It's beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin