12.10.2009

a very tiffany's wedding...






You know when you come across an editorial you'd like to laminate and keep forever? (wait, is that just me? lol) Well this was one of them... a very lucky couple had Martha Stewart behind their Breakfast at Tiffany's wedding last year – literally at Tiffany's, being the first ever private event held there. Umm... lucky! I love everything about these shots... the colours, the b&w photos, the little blue boxes... and so many treats along with hundreds of roses. Sometimes I get carried away in the neutrals, but with a palette of colour like this, what's not to love?

Photos: Scanned by myself from Martha Stewart Weddings, Winter 2008.

12 comments:

Miz.November said...

I can't look at this without wondering how much it cost. I know, that kinda ruins the effect, doesn't it?

Daniella said...

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the price was insane, but they won the wedding - so no worries for them! Hahaha...

connie said...

A wedding at Tiffany's... kind of amazing! :) Perfectly styled, as only MS can of course!

Jaime said...

This was amazing! I remember it- part of the Today Show throws a wedding. They were a very lucky couple for sure!

Brabourne Farm said...

Is this the perfect wedding? Everything is so beautiful, especially the flowers. Love it! Leigh

Camille @ STYLE NOTES said...

I, too, have been completely obsessed w/ this wedding since I first saw it... in fact, just this past week I did an inspiration that was inspired by it!
http://wp.me/pt4zb-R6

Sallie Ann said...

I didn't know a thing about this wedding. IT's unreal. So beautiful I hope their life beyond the blue boxes and rose towers is just as lovely

Daniella said...

Oh! Well glad I posted it Sallie Ann! Everyone needs to see this wedding, hahaha...

Brandie said...

I keep coming back to this post. It's seriously a dream!

Daniella said...

I know! It's the ultimate wedding, lol.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Oh WOW!! Now that's a wedding I'd like to attend!

Susan said...

Just beautiful. Wondering where I could get my hands on the silver vases the rose cones are perched on? Or I'm just in love with the square 3 tiered cake stand. Any resources for these items?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin