12.04.2009

weekend links + a guest post...




It's Friday! For some reason i'm super chilly and feeling a little overwhelmed today... so i'm happy the weekend is almost here. I've been dreaming of a tropical vacation for a while now and wondering how great would it be to have Christmas in paradise... I don't think i'd mind trading snow for sun & sand... *sigh*... in reality I will be having a wintry Christmas, but it can't hurt to dream right?

In the meantime... getting ready for a get-together this weekend, as well as hopefully picking up a few more gifts to check off my list. What are you up to? Will you be putting up any holiday decorations? Have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by this week! Here's a few links to send you off...

Another guest post! Check out my 2010 Design Resolutions here, over at Discover Interior Design... thanks for having me Kristin!

A pretty planner...
Pinecone garland (bring the outdoors in)...
Better for small business (and too cool)...
Grown-up colouring book...

P.S. Jen! You won the card giveaway, but didn't provide an email address... please email me soon!

8 comments:

Liza Schwarz said...

I spent last Christmas precisely where this model is pictured - it was rainy & kinda sucked!!

Daniella said...

Awww, that's too bad. My dream vacation involves no rain, lol.

Sarah Klassen said...

Thanks for the link love, lovely! Your pieces from Tiffany's are so so pretty. Your guy is quite the darling! (thank you also for the comment :)

Warm sunshine sounds wonderful. I really like the white bathing suit and shoes -- never thought I would be into one pieces until they started getting so chic.

I hope you have a great weekend*

p.s still looking through the cote mags...

Loving Life in Southern California! said...

Fabulous blog! Love it, following you now! I'm heading to Minnesota next week for Christmas. Cold. Cold. Cold! Happy Holidays!

Brabourne Farm said...

Isn't it funny - I'd love a cold, white Christmas. It will be a very hot Christmas here in Australia - maybe we could swap? You can spend the day on the beach and I'll be rugged up by the fire. Leigh

Federica said...

I've been following your blog for a while and I love it so much! I have had so many cold Christmases back in my home Country (Italy) but one year and a half ago I moved to the U.A.E. and I am now planning my second warm Christmas. I have to say, it DOES take away some of the magic...but I still love it anyway!

Torie Jayne said...

Fabulous pics, Wish I was there! Have a sweet day!

Daniella said...

Sarah - I love white bathing suits, especially since I don't really swim, lol. Thanks for looking through your mags still, that's so nice of you!

Loving Life - Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure our chilly Christmases will still be good, lol!

Brabourne Farm - Ummmm actually yes I would LOVE to switch, hahaha... I actually have some cousins that just moved there from Scotland, the beach sounds lovely!

Federica - Thanks for following! I guess Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas without some snow... but warm weather is so inviting, lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin