1.25.2010

{bookbook} stealthy security...







This may sound a little odd, but i'm always having to hide my laptop. Being in a new place I still have construction workers dropping by every now and then, and as much as i'd like to trust everyone and anyone, I feel a little weird about leaving my laptop out in the open when i'm not home. But what if I could hide it in amongst one of these beauties? BookBook is a new, one-of-a-kind, handcrafted, hardback leather case designed specifically for MacBooks. Keep your laptop nice & cozy, while disguising it in amongst your other books – "stealthy security" as they call it... how fun is that?

14 comments:

Kimberly Merritt said...

I want one - this is very clever and it looks good too. (I'll take a MacBook too. ;O)

Patricia Ann said...

That's so funny, I just found out about this at my morning class from my techy geek teacher. Jeez, word does get around fast!

SogniSorrisi said...

That is too cool!

Amy said...

This is such a good idea. It looks great too!

Anita Davis said...

i love these!! perfect.

Nicole* said...

what a cool idea, thanks for sharing!

Blair said...

Oh that is just fantastic!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I totally love this idea.
xxx

Sarah Klassen said...

Very fun! These are great!

I'm always looking for a "place" to set my laptop, and I'm really liking this idea...

Miz.November said...

That is brilliant! I have no use for one, but I love it all the same.

destined to design said...

i saw this the other day on swissmiss and fell totally in love. such a great idea, makes me wish i had a laptop.

Kay* said...

brilliant brilliant brilliant!

Apt. #34 said...

coolest laptop case ever!

VogueOntheRange said...

I LOVE this! What a great idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin