1.15.2010

{late} weekend links...



What a day today! I don't even know where the time went... but luckily it's the weekend, with time to sleep in and a lazy breakfast in the morning. I have to take my tree down tomorrow (and yes, i'm embarrassed to even admit that) and focus on getting a few things done on my to-do list. What are you up to this weekend? For now, here's a few links and thank you for stopping by this week!

Take a tennis lesson from stella...
I think I need this beach buddy...

And lastly... donate.

Photos: Wildfox

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I found your blogg today and Im stuck here now ;)

I love your pitchures and I love the way you texting, your blog is wonderful and I will come here as soon as I here from you, please comment my blog so I can come back here...

Hugs and kisses // OLIVIA ♥

Diya said...

lovely pictures once again!


http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

joanna of simple blueprint said...

always love your links! what beautiful photos.

Daniella said...

Thanks ladies! Hope you have a great weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin