1.05.2010

a little pop of colour...





Loving these perfectly dressed rooms with a fun pop of colour and an added touch of girly-ness. The canopy bed is certainly over-the-top, but absolutely gorgeous nonetheless (the owner acquired it when she was 16 and then added the canopy 22 years later, how fun is that?)... and who could resist a flower arrangement of brightly blooming peonies or a candy-coloured cosmetic case with a little Chanel hidden inside? So pretty...

Photos: Domino Magazine scanned & retouched by myself - Dress, Design & Decor, cosmetics case - unfortunately unknown!

13 comments:

Paula Grace Designs said...

Lovely!

stylecurator said...

absolutely love the first picture. please check out my new blog-I listed you as one of my favorite blogs-your photos are always so lovely.

www.stylecurator.wordpress.com

EmbodyingFashion said...

first picture is beyong amazing so original and exclusive.

Rachel Follett said...

Beautiful spaces! The light is really nice as well. Sort of reminds me of Marie Antoinette!

Irenita said...

beautiful! so elegant and chic as always ;)

Kristin said...

Love it - so glamorous and feminine.

Jaime said...

That canopy is to die for. You always find the best photos! :)

SogniSorrisi said...

I love that canopy! So dramatic and romantic.

clarewbrown said...

I just discovered your blog. It is very beautiful! I am so glad to know it now!

Mango Gal said...

That canopy bed made my jaw drop, absolutely gorgeous.

Crave said...

That canopy bed is to die for! I want to have one just like it!

Apt. #34 said...

Those little pillows in the third picture? Swoon. Does the domino say where they're from?

Daniella said...

Thank you for your sweet comments everyone!

Stylecurator - I will have to drop by!

Rachel - It totally feels a little Antoinette. Maybe thats why I like it so much.

Clare - Aw, yay! Glad you found me.

Erin - The pillows are from Target, $39.99 each called Monte Carlo Boudoir... but this Domino was from February of last year... would they still have them maybe?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin