1.24.2010

{lovely} weekend + winding down...



Back home again after a lovely weekend. I'm already missing the twinkling lights of the ski-lift & village and the little late night shops. Had a delicious dinner of gourmet pizza and way too many treats... from orange cream chocolates to a cinnamon-sugar beaver tail. Visited one of my favourite french shops L'Occitane... and of course couldn't leave without some Honeysuckle Bonne Mère Soap (and a huge wish list). The spa today was so nice and relaxing and a great way to end the weekend... I can't wait to go back! For now, just savouring the last little while of a bittersweet Sunday night... how was your weekend everyone?

Photos: Jessie Craig via FGR

8 comments:

A Life More Fabulous said...

Always love L'occitane - never fail to leave without hand cream!
Glad you had a lovely weekend! Happy anniversary to you :)
(... another thing we have in common lol)
xo

connie said...

Aww glad that you had such a great weekend!

Simply Mel said...

'cinnamon sugar beaver tail'? Sounds divine!

Just arrived in Florida to visit family - great warm sunshine upon our skin has lifted our winter spirits!

Courtney said...

These photos are beautiful! (You have me craving a beaver tail, now).

Michelle Meals said...

Orange cream chocolates?!? DUR. And Dur.

What lovely photos. My weekend was full of veggie lasagne, s'mores cupcakes, good friends, sunday church, and a new haircut!

Rachel said...

Stunning black & white photography! I love L'Occitane. Have you tried their candles? Divine! Had a lovely weekend of pampering with a haircut and pedicure :) Saw the movie Up in the Air with delicious eye candy George Clooney. Highly recommend it!

Daniella said...

Sharalee - I want to try the hand cream one of these days too... i'm been using a few samples of the apple face lotion... works so well!

And yes, another thing in common! lol... that's great!

Connie - Thank you! It was nice to have a break.

Simply Mel - Florida? I am so jealous! Have a great time.

Courtney - Trust me, I want to go back for another one.

Michelle - You're weekend sounded great as well... glad to hear it! Nothing like a fresh new haircut...

Rachel - I haven't tried their candles yet, but I was eyeing them online last night... I wonder which scent though?

Destination Inspiration said...

LoOccitane have the BEST hand cream. Creme Mains dry skin hand cream, it's shea butter goodness from the gods, actually next to me while I'm typing right now :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin