1.28.2010

*sparkling* chandeliers...



Lately i've been noticing more and more rustic kind of rooms with gorgeous chandeliers, and I love the look! Also especially in a simplistic homes with a french feel... and then a gorgeous chandelier as the focal point. It's like the only accessory you need when it's such a fabulous lighting fixture... at least I think so. I also like small crystal ones for fancy dressing rooms or little girl's bedrooms... so many different uses!

What about you? Do you love a gorgeous chandelier or is it too fancy-shmancy for your taste?

5 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

I do like them, and I am also liking the industrial looking chandy's too! Wire cages, rusty finishes and lanterns inside!
Thanks for sharing,
Leslie

Sarah Klassen said...

These two images are soo pretty! I like how the photographer has captured them. I don't think I could ever tire of chandeliers...

I too like a variety. My favorite right now is a green Spanish one, with gold details and tiny rosettes in pink...I like to hang chandeliers that work, and others, just for looks, in unexpected places.

Hope you're feeling better :)

xo,
Sarah

Dustjacket Attic said...

I have a weakness for them and will be investing in a few shortly for our new home. I just love them.
xxx

Destination Inspiration said...

I LOVE Chandeliers, and if I could I would have one in all my bedrooms and the living area. they're definitely my style

Kristin said...

I love chandeliers, especially in a space that is really simple and rough looking. I like to see them hanging in traditional areas (i.e. Dining Room) but non-traditional spaces, too, such as over a claw-foot tub or a bed in a nursery.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin