2.28.2010

after-party sunday chic...


I am loving this outfit channeling a little "after-party" chic, with sequins & sunglasses bundled up in a bright coat, after quite a fun time last night! The party went well with everyone dressed up in their western attire... we had lots of yummy apps, drinks, and dessert... with poker, prizes, a dj and comedian - who of course had to pick me as his assistant, lol. I had to stand behind him and use my arms to make the hand signals appropriate for his story... talk about awkward! It was pretty hilarious though.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend... i'm taking it easy today watching a movie, and the big Canada - U.S. game... let's hope this Sunday last a little longer that usual :)

9 comments:

west by south said...

Love, love, love this pic! Now off to watch the BIG game! Have a great day!

eternelmode said...

So Beautiful!

the style crusader said...

this is an incredible photo. love the look. those boots are awesome. xx

Natasha said...

Great. Effortless. Style!

..thank you for stopping by Northern Light, comments make my day!!

Have a great week!

Typhanie said...

I'm loving those boots

Dustjacket Attic said...

Mmm loving this cool casual style.
xxx

destined to design said...

Ah, such a great look. You always manage to find the best images of camel + black ensembles. I'm bookmarking this. :)

Stace said...

Ooooh I loev sequins! And they suit so well with the coat and boots!

Mind if I right-click save this pic?

Stace x

http://teeandfame.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Stace - No problem! Just be sure to note it's The Sartorialist's photo via Dress Design Decor... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin