2.04.2010

casual + comfortable dining...


Hadn't given too much thought to the eating area of my kitchen, as I have a stainless steel butcher-block type table attached to my kitchen island... but looking at this comfy, cozy corner has me dreaming up all kinds of other ideas. How great would it be to have your morning coffee or dinner for two at a table with comfy seating and fluffy pillows? Love how the carpet adds even more of a warmer, get-together feel to this space. Sure, we could all worry about spilling our dinner, but who wants to think about that? lol... i'm all about the design! Loving that pendant light as well, with one big glass bowl covering a few bulbs... gorgeous.

Photo: Style at Home - Feb 2010, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

5 comments:

EmbodyingFashion said...

love the pictures on the wall and that lamp is amazing too.

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

a really cute breakfast area!

SogniSorrisi said...

Love banquettes and couches in eating areas!

pen.ny said...

I am such a huge fan of breakfast nooks that have big oversize fluffy pillows. It brings so much warmth to a kitchen in my opinion. Everything about this look has been pulled together perfectly.

destined to design said...

Great casual breakfast nook! Adding to my inspiration files. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin