2.04.2010

easy elegance...



Speaking of comfy & cozy... I often find myself drawn to bulky, but oh-so-glamorous furniture like the above, due to the mix of a classic, antique style paired with smooth, modern shapes. I mean don't these rooms feel so hotel-chic, yet homey at the same time? I can totally picture myself flopping onto that bed, or curling up with a good book in the livingroom. I like this kind of style... elegant, yet livable - for me anyways...

Photos: Style at Home - Feb 2010, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

3 comments:

M said...

i also love the lavender hues in the bedroom... how cozy!

Daniella said...

M - I love that light lavender colour... it's like my obsession with a grey french blue... it's those pale pastels that are just so pretty!

LenkaLovee said...

when can i move in? love it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin