2.05.2010

friday frolic...



It's friday! So happy the weekend has almost arrived... feeling like frockling around in tulle all weekend, but I suppose that's a little unrealistic... although, seems like it would be kind of fun! I have a lot to catch up on this weekend and feel a whole lot of list-making and organizing coming on, but happy to do so. Hope your friday flies by!

Now... where do I get my hands on some of that tulle?

Photos: Studded Hearts, Unknown - accidentally didn't label this one!

11 comments:

Isha Shiri said...

Hello!

Subtle combination of color and style.

His blog page is on my list of favorite blogs! I like very much.

Peace,
Adelle

Marija said...

Oh I adore tulle - for wrapping gifts, for wedding dresses, for big happy skirts. I'm sure I'd like totally silly but that's irrelevant! Great pictures as usual...

Destination Inspiration said...

I love tulle, and adored this editorial when I saw it. But did you see the pics of Rihanna in this exact dress on the pre-grammy party red carpet? It was terrible and ate her up! If she can't pull it off, who can? I do love it in these pics though

Destination Inspiration said...

Oh and I think it's Viktor & Rolf :)

Daniella said...

Destination for Inspiration - I did see it on Rhianna! I just saw the runway photo too... looks best in the editorial... but doesn't it always? lol...

Chic Coles said...

How Glamorous! Have a great weekend.

Sam and Livi said...

i have been seeing ruffles everywhere lately and i love it!

Roxy said...

Love the pics! Makes me wanna twirl in the streets :)

Her name was Lola said...

Exactly. The tulle looks like cotton candy + I could just eat it up!

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Copious Couture said...

Wow that's the best picture of that dress!!! Even when Rihanna wore I didn't like :( Love this though!!!

copiouscouture.blogspot.com

speak love said...

this is gorgeous!

www.speaktomelove.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin