2.08.2010

good monday morning...


Good monday morning... back again at the start of a fresh week and looking forward to sharing some girly posts in the spirit of Valentine's Day! Hoping to have the time tonight to paint on a pretty pink manicure... but wishing I had the gorgeous dresser and frilly pink lingerie to match. This photo is by far one of my favourite shots from Victoria's Secret campaign. It's just so girly and fun... loving all the perfume bottles and white roses too...

Hope you have a great week...

Photo: Victoria's Secret – scanned by myself.

14 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I love it, the whole concept is so cute and funny. Love her lingerie.
xoxo

Brancoprata said...

So cool!Love this picture!

andrea said...

ah, yes... this was always one of my favorites too! i want ALL of those perfume bottles!

escapade said...

Oh I remember talking about this one with you before - I had it on my closet door in residence what seems like so long ago... always been a favourite of mine :)

Daniella said...

Sharalee - I know! I was thinking of you last night when I found it again. I came across my big binder of mag ads... I even found some of those classic hermes ads and the pretty evian ones! Remember when they used to use the plants? Funny how certain ones stick with you...

Christina said...

This is one of those, It's fun to be a woman photos isn't it? I like.

SogniSorrisi said...

What a great photo. She looks great.

Sam and Livi said...

oooh im excited for your girlie posts coming up. v-day is so fun!

Design Darling said...

such gorgeous girly inspiration!

Jenny said...

only gisele would fit in a drawer...

Stitch Sista said...

I want to enjoy the photo but I keep thinking of the drawers tipping over!

Blair said...

Oh my gosh that photo is fantastic! Have a great week! xx

Cookie Cutter said...

Such a cute photo! Hope you're having a great week too!

Kena said...

Oh i love this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin